Last Updated on 25 September 2020 by HSR
At WWDC 2020, Apple announced iOS 14 beta , iPadOS 14 for developers. While developers betas got released next day. Apple said Public betas will be released in July. Now Public betas available for every one and anyone can install it on their devices.
Getting a Public Beta on your iPhone or iPadOS is very simple. It’s can be installed in few steps.
- Home screen redesign with widgets
- New App Library
- App Clips
- No full screen calls
- Privacy enhancements
- Translate app
- Cycling and EV routes
Note: Public beta have bugs and it often crashes. Even data can be erased(rare), So backup for your files before install it.
Steps to Install iOS 14 and iPadOS 14
- First, Go to Apple beta website from your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on enroll your device, and download the iOS 14 beta profile.
- Open Settings, tap on General and then on Profiles. Install the profile you just downloaded.
- Follow the instructions on screen. You will need to restart your iPhone to complete installation of the profile.
- Once done, you can check for new software updates and the iOS 14 public beta will be available.
iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 brings lot of useful features and long awaited features. So, Experience new features before everyone gets hands on it.
Update: iOS 14, iPadOS 14 Stable version Released on September 16 after Apple Time files event
Read more: Apple Event Sept 2020 Highlights: iPad Air, iPad, Watch Series 6 & SE Launched