Last Updated on 30 August 2022 by HSR
The 120 and 120G variants of the Xiaomi NoteBook Pro 120 series were just released. A 14-inch 2.5K 120Hz panel, 100% sRGB Wide Colour Gamut, and DC Dimming are included in them. The screen-to-body ratio is 88%, and the frame is extremely tiny.
The models have a body made of Series 6 Aerospace grade aluminium alloy that has been CNC precision cut and sandblasted for flawless detail and ultra-fine texture. There features a fingerprint power key, a big multitouch touchpad, a 3-level backlit keyboard, and keys with a depth of 1.3mm.
These are powered by a 12th generation Intel Core i5 H series processor. Dual wind cooling fans dissipate heat from two copper heat pipes by drawing cool air through 6162 cooling inlets and huge air vents, considerably enhancing performance. The Intel UHD Graphics is used in the 120 model because the 120G model has an NVIDIA GeForce MX550 GPU while the 120 model does not.
Xiaomi NoteBook Pro 120 and 120G specifications
- 14-inch (2560 × 1600 pixels) 2.5k Super Retina display with 100% sRGB, 120 / 90 / 60 Hz adjustable refresh rate, DC dimming
- 2GHz 12th Gen Intel Core i5-12450H (4.4GHz) processor with Intel UHD Graphics + NVIDIA GeForce MX550 GPU (Only in 120G)
- 16GBLPDDR5 5200MHz Dual Channel RAM, 512GB PCIe Gen 4.0
- Windows 11
- 720p webcam
- Fingerprint power key
- Full-size backlit keyboard, 1.3mm key travel, Multi-touch trackpad
- Wi-Fi 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, 1 x Type-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 (For charging and data transfer), 1 x Thunderbolt 4 (For charging and data transfer), 1 x Type-A USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x HDMI 2.0 (4K resolution (up to 60Hz)
- Dimensions:315.6×220.4×16~15.9mm; Weight: 1.4kg
- 3.5mm headphone / microphone jack, 2 x 2W Stereo speakers, DTS audio processing app
- 56Wh battery with 100W Type-C fast charging of 50% in 35 minutes
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi NoteBook Pro 120 with built-in graphics is priced at Rs. 69,999 and the Xiaomi NoteBook Pro 120G with MX550 GPU costs Rs. 74,999. These will be available from September 20th as a part of Diwali with Mi sale on mi.com, Amazon.in and Mi Home stores and other offline stores.