Last Updated on 26 July 2022 by HSR
As anticipated, realme just introduced its most recent tablet, the realme Pad X, in India. The tablet has an 11-inch 2K LCD screen with an 84.6% screen-to-body ratio, a Snapdragon 695 SoC, up to 6GB of RAM, and up to 5GB of RAM expansion. It runs Android 12.3 with Realme UI 3.0 for Pad.
The tablet has an 7.1mm ultra-slim metal body, has a 13 MP rear camera and 105° ultra-wide front camera, quad speakers with Dolby Atmos, Smart PA and packs a 8340mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
The realme Pencil and the realme Smart Keyboard are additional accessories. The stylus features a 360° concealed button, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 4096-level pressure sensitivity, and magnetic charging. The keyboard includes 1.3mm key travel, multi-function shortcut keys, is constructed of skin-friendly and environmentally friendly leather, and can pair with the tablet over Bluetooth.
realme Pad X specifications
- 11-inch (2000 x 1200 pixel) 2K LCD screen with up to 450 nits brightness, DC dimming
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 6nm 5G SoC with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with realme UI 3.0 for Pad
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP 105° ultra-wide front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Stereo Quad Speakers, Dolby Atmos, USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res Audio Certified
- Dimensions: 256.5×161.1×7.1mm; Weight:499g (Wi-Fi) / 506g (5G)
- 5G SA / NSA (n1/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41/77/78/66 bands), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 8340mAh battery (typical), 33W Dart Chargefast charging
Pricing and availability
The realme Pad X comes in Glowing Grey and Glacier Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 19,999 for the 4GB + 64GB Wi-Fi, Rs. 25,999 for 4GB + 64GB 5G and Rs. 27,999 for the 6GB + 128GB 5G model. The realme Pencil costs Rs. 5,499 and the realme Smart Keyboard is priced at Rs. 4,999.
The realme Pad X will be available from realme.com, Flipkart and offline stores starting from August 1st. The accessories will be available soon.
- Flat Rs. 2000 Instant Discount with ICICI Bank Credit Cards & Easy EMI
Also read: Netflix introduces external subscription option for iOS users