As anticipated, Motorola just introduced the g72, the most recent smartphone in the g series, in India. It features the most recent MediaTek Helio G99 SoC, a 6.6-inch FHD+ pOLED 10-bit screen with 120Hz refresh rate, and 6GB of RAM. The manufacturer has committed to provide one OS upgrade and three years of security patches for the phone, which runs Android 12.
It boasts a 108MP rear camera, an 8MP ultra-wide that also handles the depth function, a second 2MP macro camera, and an in-display fingerprint scanner. A 5000mAh battery within the phone supports 33W turbocharging.
moto g72 specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 x 2460 pixels) Full HD+ pOLED 10-bit display with up to 1300 nits brightness, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 576 Hz touch sampling rate,
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G99 6nm processor (2x Cortex-A76 @ 2.2GHz
6x Cortex-A55 @ 2GHz) with Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 12
- 108MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.5 x 74.4 x 7.9 mm; Weight: 170g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual microphones
- Splash-resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W turbo charging
Pricing and availability
The moto g72 comes in Meteorite Black and Polar Blue colours and is priced at Rs. 18,999. It will be available from Flipkart starting from October 12th.
Limited-period Launch offer
- Rs. 1000 Instant discount on select banks
- Rs. 3000 extra discount on exchange
- Rs. 5049 worth benefits from Jio, Myntra and Zee5