Last Updated on 26 July 2022 by HSR
On August 3, the OnePlus Ace Pro smartphone will be released in China, according to OnePlus. On the same day, this will debut as the OnePlus 10T in additional markets. The Ace Pro has been certified by TENAA today, revealing all of the phone’s specifications. This lacks the alert slider seen on the OnePlus 10 Pro as well as the Hassleblad branding.
The alert slider was removed from the 10T / Ace Pro, according to OnePlus, to make room for new, significant technologies that deliver important advancements like high-wattage charging, a sizable battery, and better antenna signal with 15 separate antennas around the device’s body, all while maintaining a thin and light form factor.
A dual-cell 4660mAh (2330 x 2 – minimum) / 4800mAh (typical) battery was identified by the certification. The OnePlus 10R, which has a smaller 4500mAh battery, launched 150W fast charging, which was confirmed by 3C certification.
OnePlus Ace Pro / 10T rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED display
- Up to 3.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OxygenOS 12.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS, 8MP 119.9° ultra-wide camera, 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163×75.4×8.75mm; Weight: 203.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4800mAh (typical) / 4660mAh (minimum) battery with 150W SUPERVOOC fast charging
Also Read: OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro with Snapdragon 888, Launched Starting at Rs. 49,999