Micromax IN 1b Launched with Mediatek G35 at Rs.6,999
Micromax, An Indian company made an comeback by launching Two new Smartphone in India after Long time. A First one is Micromax IN Note 1 is powered by Mediatek G85 processor while budget friendly Micromax IN 1b is powered by Mediatek G35. Both Phones backs 5000 mAh battery with reverse charging support.
The Micromax In 1b has a waterdrop notch with thick bezels
Micromax IN 1b Specification
- 6.52- inch HD+ Display
- 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- waterdrop notch for the selfie camera
- 13MP primary sensor
- 2MP secondary Depth Sensor
- 8MP Selfie Camera
Processor and Memory
- Mediatek Helio G35 SoC
- Mali-G52 GPU
- Mediatek Hyper Game Technology
- Enchanced Gaming Performance
- 2GB + 32GB
- 4GB + 64GB
- Expandable Via MicroSd Card
- Pure Android 10 with No Bloatware or Ads
- Upgradble to Android 11 and Android 12
- 2 years software Update Guaranted
Battery And Connectivity
- 5000 mAh Battery
- Reverse Charging
- 10W Fast Charger in Box
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C port
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for security
Price and Availabilty
The Micromax IN 1b starts at Rs 6,999 for the 2GB RAM and 32GB storage version. The 4GB RAM and 64GB storage version will cost Rs 7,999.
The phone goes on sale from November 24 on Flipkart and Micromax’s official website.
The new Micromax phones will take on the Redmi 9 series, as well as phones from Itel, Tecno, etc, which dominate the budget segment.