After testing it recently, Xiaomi today unveiled its most recent X series 4K TVs in India. The 4K TVs boast a bezel-free premium metallic finish, a screen-to-body ratio of up to 96.9%, compatibility for Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), as well as more than 1 billion colour options. Similar to prior models, there is also a more Vivid Picture Engine included.
It includes the most recent PatchWall 4, which includes IMDb ratings for each movie, 75+ free live channels, and Universal Search across 30+ OTT apps. This technology powers special features like Universal Search, Kids Mode, Live TV, and Smart Recommendations. These feature built-in Chromecast, Android TV 10, and the Play Store.
These have modern HDMI 2.1 via eARC that offers greater bandwidth audio, 30W stereo speakers, and Dolby audio.
Xiaomi TV X series 2022 specifications
- 43-inch / 50-inch / 55-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 94% DCPI-3 color gamut,Vivid Picture Engine, Dolby Vision / HDR10+ / HDR 10 / HLG, 10bit – 1 Billion colors, MEMC Engine: Reality Flow, ALLM
- Quad Core Core A55 processor with Mali G52 MC1 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Android TV 10 with PatchWall 4
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, Optical, 3.5mm x 1, Optical, Ethernet
- AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9. MPEG1/2 etc,
- Mi Voice remote
- 30W Stereo speakers, Dolby Audio, DTS-HD and DTS Virtual: X
Pricing and availability
Priced at Rs. 28,999 for the 43-inch model, Rs. 34,999 for the 50-inch model, and Rs. 39,999 for the 55-inch model is the Xiaomi Smart TV X series. As part of the Diwali with Mi Sale, these will be offered beginning on September 14 on mi.com, Flipkart, Mi Home shops, and other offline retailers.