Last Updated on 5 September 2022 by HSR
The MEGABOOK T1 was unveiled by TECNO last week at IFA in Berlin. Designed for the younger generation Z, the TECNO MEGABOOK T1 is a lighter, greater MEGA performance notebook. For portability, MEGABOOK T1 is incredibly thin (14.8mm) and light (1.48kg). It has a mobile 65W gallium nitride (GaN) charger and a 17.5-hour battery with a three-day runtime. This is the first laptop from the TRANSSION group’s Infinix brand for TECNO.
With the Startrail Phantom, which has a dual tone and many shining strips, the TECNO MEGABOOK T1 has a unique design. The Megabook T1 offers a 15.6-inch IPS FHD screen with 100% sRGB, 350 nits, and TÜV Eye Comfort Certification for all-day work and movie viewing. TECNO VOC’s in-house sound system combines AI, DTS, and both to deliver an immersive audio and meeting experience.
The starry, illuminated keyboard fits in with the fashion of the younger crowd. The Intel Core i5-1155G7 processor, which was designed for the MEGA experience, powers the TECNO MEGABOOK T1. Furthermore, it offers two storage configurations: 12GB RAM/512GB and 16GB RAM/1TB SSD.
For professional designers, it offers an Intel Core i7 variant as well. MEGABOOK T1 has 9 ports and is aware of high-frequency usage and circumstances. There are two Type-C connectors, an HDMI port, two USB 3.0 ports, a TF card reader, a USB 3.1 port, and two USB 3.0 ports.
Specifications: TECNO MEGABOOK T1
- 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels), 100% sRGB, 350nits
- 14.8mm Slim design with Aluminium metal casing, 180 viewing angle
- DC Adaptive Dimming DC and TÜV Eye Comfort Certification
- 12GB/16GB RAM; 512GB/1TB SSD
- 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Starry Backlit Keyboard
- 2MP Physical Privacy Camera
- Fingerprint Power button
- TECHNO VOC features: TECNO Audio Lab, Dual Mic Plus AI ENC Tech, DTS Immersive sound
- Supports Wi-Fi 6, TECNO Link
- Ports: TF Card reader, USB 3.0 X2, USB 3.1 x1, Type-C x 2, HDMI x1, 3.5mm Jack and Reset
- Weight: 1.48kg
- 70Wh Battery with 65W Next-gen GaN charger, 17.5hrs of Battery life
Pricing and availability
The laptop will be able to buy the TECNO MEGABOOK T1 from its official retail and online partners in the third quarter of 2022, but the pricing has not been announced yet.